Used and refurbished devices carry a 6 month limited warranty from purchase date.
In the unusual event that something does go wrong, we request that you initially rule out that a software fault or bug has not caused the issue, in a lot of cases modern smart phones and tablets experience software issues which are usually resolved with a simple software upgrade or restore from your actual device.
If this does not resolve the issue please contact the team at Repair Logic on 9091 4778 or by via email, email@example.com or by visiting us in store.
We will assess the device and isolate the fault, as well as identify if the fault has come from a result of physical damage, following which our team will be able to advise further details.
Physically damaged devices are NOT covered under our or the manufacturers warranties.
If the fault is minor our qualified technicians will repair the device on the spot. If we cannot repair your device we will replace it with the same or equivalent device at our discretion. You are entitled to a replacement within the stated warranty term for a major failure.
Devices are not expected to be indestructible; a consumer’s use of a product can affect its durability.
The guarantee of acceptable quality will not apply if the consumer:
- Uses a device abnormally
- Physical or water damage
- Tampering with software
- Causes the quality of a device to become unacceptable
- Fails to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable.
Please note that the devices battery will not be considered defective unless it fails to deliver 80% or less of its quoted capacity.
The device must only be opened or repaired by Repair Logic within the warranty term, otherwise warranty may be void.
What is NOT covered:
- Any physical damage, including but not limited to cracked or broken screens.
- Any device that has internal evidence of liquid.
What IS covered:
- The warranty covers issues or defects with any part of the device if the warranty terms have been followed, including but not limited to faults with the speakers, charge port, buttons, microphone, battery & screen (as long as no physical damage).
Returning the device when there are no faults:
- In the event a device has no given faults; however, you wish to return the device for another reason a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- The device must be in the exact condition it was purchased in and returned with any supplied box or accessories.
- If there is any physical damage a repair fee may apply.